This is a richtext editor using the JQuery UI Widget factory. It is very small and does not include any bell and whistles; just an editor. However, it can be extended in an almost unlimited way through "tools".
In-Page editing(no toolbar)
DIVhas some HTML in it, and it can be edited if you toggle to the editor mode.
Sorry! This widget is in very early development....
2011-07-12 - version 0.5
- simplified the toolbar declaration to keep it simple. More advanced toolbars can be designed through plugins and external elements
- code cleanup and reorganisation; everything is well separated and clearer
- next step should include toolbar button updates when editor state changes
2010-07-12 - version 0.4
- finally added toolbar support (replace with official JQuery UI Toolbar when ready). For no toolbar, set
- refactored tools extension implementations
- added widget styles (see jquery.richtext.css)
- added themeroller widget for demos
- many features still missing...
2010-06-29 - version 0.3
- Corrected namespace (because it is not an official JQuery UI widget)/li>
- Added an utility method to return all the available tools (
2010-06-28 - version 0.2
sandboxoption with in-page editing
2010-06-27 - version 0.1
- First implementation.
- Basic usage example using iframe